- Got up, finished packing and some last minute cleaning. We headed out after lunch.
- We checked in at the Hyatt Regency Downtown. It is very nice.
- We headed over to ACE (Albuquerque Comic Expo) and got our three day passes. It was the first “con” either of us has gone to.
- We started by wandering around and seeing what was there. Then we headed over to Kevin Sorbo for autographs. I got a Hercules picture for my friend Amiee and an Andromeda one for me. He was extremely nice.
- After an hour or two wandering around with the very obscurely costumed super-nerds, we also felt much better about how normal we could pass for. ;-)
- We got all dressed up for dinner and went to Forque. I’m sure it is supposed to be “fork,” however, we pronounced it like Burque. The food was good. We had excellent service until Billy Dee Williams and his entourage (including dog) showed up. Our desert took forever.
- After that we headed over to Gold to The Box to watch The Show. It is an improv. much like Who’s Line. We had a great time. They were super good. We will definitely be going again.
- We got back to the hotel way passed our bed time (it was like 11:30 pm!!!)
Stay tuned for more awesome epicness.