So, feel free to skip this. Job/work details under the cut.
So far today I have:
- Done a significant amount of weeding and general garden maintenance.
- Picked apples (this is the first time in 2-3 years that our tree has produced).
- Made pastry crust.
- Made body scrub.
- Done three loads of dishes.
- Cut potatoes for french fries.
- Made dog treats.
- Made two apple/berry tarts (currently baking).
- Cleaned bits and pieces here and there.
- Did two loads of laundry.
- Played two rounds of Command and Conquer 3 Kane’s Wrath over lunch.
- Looked at some job posting sites for new jobs (I’m in the middle of looking at several more).
- Drank LOTS of tea.
- Ready many emails.
I still need to:
- Keep looking at/for jobs.
- Do two more loads of laundry (but it is getting stormy, so I may do those tomorrow).
- Get gas, stop by the post office, and go to boxing.
- Return some emails.
- Queue tumblr stuff.
- Take pictures of WIPs.
- Make and eat dinner.
- Clean off the dining room table.
- Finish organizing the spare bedroom.
- Prep stuff for a hike in the morning.
- Shower after boxing.
- Knit and/or spin a bit.
Trying to prove a point to my teacher.
THE BEST DOCTOR!!!!!!!
4/20? You mean 1/5 reduce your fractions did you even learn math
Unless you meant the ratio 4:20. Then you don’t have to reduce, but you do need units/labeling.
imagine if people were born with traits based on their zodiac signs so like aries had ram horns and hoofs like a satyr and shit how rad would that be
libras forced to carry around scales their entire life
Great. A bucket. I get a bucket.
I definitely want the stinging tail, but not the pincers unless I also get hands. I can’t knit with pincers…