‘I’ll be off, then,’ he said.
‘To face who knows what dreadful perils,’ Rincewind added. ‘To lay down my life in the service of mankind—’
‘All right, bipeds—’
‘—and quadrapeds, all right.’
He glanced at the Patrician’s jamjar, a beaten man. ‘And lizards,’ he added.
‘Can I go now?’
So, feel free to skip this. Job/work details under the cut.
So far today I have:
- Done a significant amount of weeding and general garden maintenance.
- Picked apples (this is the first time in 2-3 years that our tree has produced).
- Made pastry crust.
- Made body scrub.
- Done three loads of dishes.
- Cut potatoes for french fries.
- Made dog treats.
- Made two apple/berry tarts (currently baking).
- Cleaned bits and pieces here and there.
- Did two loads of laundry.
- Played two rounds of Command and Conquer 3 Kane’s Wrath over lunch.
- Looked at some job posting sites for new jobs (I’m in the middle of looking at several more).
- Drank LOTS of tea.
- Ready many emails.
I still need to:
- Keep looking at/for jobs.
- Do two more loads of laundry (but it is getting stormy, so I may do those tomorrow).
- Get gas, stop by the post office, and go to boxing.
- Return some emails.
- Queue tumblr stuff.
- Take pictures of WIPs.
- Make and eat dinner.
- Clean off the dining room table.
- Finish organizing the spare bedroom.
- Prep stuff for a hike in the morning.
- Shower after boxing.
- Knit and/or spin a bit.
Trying to prove a point to my teacher.
THE BEST DOCTOR!!!!!!!